Planners of events and activities for large groups will appreciate the spacious grounds of the Tagaytay Retreat and Training Center. Six hectares of rolling terrain include:
- five dormitory buildings, each with a function room at ground level. Function rooms are equipped with LCD projectors and sound system. Wi-fi is provided. Bedrooms sleep four to six guests or a total of 500. Water for showers is heated by solar energy.
- four easy-access rooms for the convenience of guest speakers, event coordinators, senior citizens, or the wheel-chair bound.
- assembly hall capable of seating 1,000
- dining hall and kitchen
- game room and snack bar
- Pasalubong center selling native crafts such as B’laan blouses, pandan fiber bags, and inaul (Magindanaoan) cloth
- bamboo huts for small group activities
- children's play area
- exercise machines and trampoline
- basketball and volleyball courts
- obstacle course
- amphitheater-style activity area
- park-like grounds
- wide parking area
The retreat center is just minutes from the Picnic Grove and People's Park in the Sky. Trips to Taal Volcano may be arranged.
For inquiries, please get in touch with Eva Lope, TRTC guest coordinator at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 09192933157, 09232497605, 8066912, 6542536.
|Photo by Josiah Meneghini|