Need to do an ocular visit to the CCT Tagaytay Retreat and Training Center for your church or organization? Here's how to get there!
By private vehicle from Metro Manila: Enter the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) at any of the following points:
- Buendia Flyover (Gil Puyat Flyover)
- Skyway: Gil Puyat Ramp
- Skyway: Makati
- Arnaiz Avenue / Pasay Road Intersection
- Skyway: Don Bosco Magallanes
- Skyway Entrance: Magallanes
- Nichols Toll Barrier
- Skyway: Bicutan
- Skyway: Dr. A. Santos (Sucat)
- Skyway: Alabang South Station
- Susana Heights
If you choose to take the Skyway, after the toll plaza, get off on the ramp leading to the rest of SLEX below. Otherwise you will end up in Alabang-Zapote.
Leave SLEX at the Greenfield City/ Eton City Exit (Malitlit Exit). Drive along the Greenfield Parkway, passing Eton City on the right and Pramana on the left. Three kilometres from SLEX you will arrive at a fork in the road. Take the left road which is United Blvd. Drive straight ahead for the next four kilometres. At the intersection just past the Southern Luzon Hospital, drive straight ahead. Turn right at San Bruno Drive passing Paseo de Sta Rosa. Drive straight ahead until you reach the Tagaytay-Sta.Rosa Road where you turn left across from Rose and Grace Restaurant. Drive along the Tagaytay-Sta. Rosa Road for the next seven kilometres passing Sta. Elena Subdivision, Brittany, Nuvali, and Crown Asia.
Travel time: About 1 1/2 hours from Manila
Toll fee: P167 as of May 2011.
By Public Transport.
- By van. There are vans that travel to Lemery/Nasugbu Batangas with Tagaytay as a major drop-off point. They start at terminals in Star Mall across from the EDSA Shangrila, EGI Mall Taft corner Buendia, Filinvest Festival Mall in Alabang, and in the basement of Metropoint Mall, EDSA corner Taft. Ask the driver to let you off at the city market. Take a tricycle to Kaykulot Road, across from the entrance to Picnic Grove (tell tricycle driver, "CCT").
Travel time: about 1 1/2 hours from EDSA-Shaw
Note: The vans do not leave unless all seats are taken. It sometimes takes three hours before a
van is filled up.
- By bus. The following bus companies provide transport between Manila and Batangas, with Tagaytay as a major stop,. The buses travel a slow route -- Aguinaldo Highway, which traverses Bacoor, Imus, Dasmarinas, and Silang in Cavite.
- Batman Star Express, Golden Dragon (terminal – behind Sogo Hotel and McDonalds near MRT Taft Avenue)
- San Agustin, Erjohn, Kirby, Mindanao Express, and Lorna Buses (starting point Lawton, passing Taft Avenue, turning right at Quirino, and left to Roxas in Manila, proceeding to Coastal Road and Emilio Aguinaldo Highway.)
Fare: P78.00 (bus from Pasay) + P11 (jeep) + P30 (tricycle)
Travel time: About 2 1/2 hours
( Many thanks to Ms. Evelyn Ramos and Mimi Pagayonan for these instructions.)
The Tagaytay Retreat and Training Center is managed by the Center for Community Transformation. Some of the buildings here were built by former street dwellers being ministered to by CCT. Read the heartwarming story of one changed life HERE.
For rates and booking information, please contact Eva Lope, CCT partners development officer / CCT servant at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 09192933157, 09232497605, 806-6912, and 654-2536. For information on CCT' programs and target beneficiaries, please visit www.cct.org.ph.