The Center for Community Transformation Group of Ministries is an organized Christian response against poverty and social injustice. This is carried out through the fusion of social development initiatives and evangelical mission in a uniquely Filipino context. It serves urban and rural poor communities throughout the Philippines in pursuit of its desire to see changed lives, strong families, and transformed communities centered on the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
It was founded in 1992 by development practitioners who believe that development strategies could best be achieved by enriching the spirituality of a person. Over the years, the Lord has enabled the organization to deliver wholistic, sustainable, and integrated community-based programs and services that cater to the needs of the whole family. These services have opened opportunities for the community partners to grow and reach their full potentials as individuals created in the image and likeness of God.
We hope to see Christ-centered faith communities where Jesus Christ is honored and worshiped and where people live in dignity and sufficiency in accordance with God's plan for a just, humane, and caring society.
As followers of Jesus Christ, we join the Holy Spirit in God's work of transforming lives and communities.
- Provision of wholistic and integrated services
- Training of servant leaders who will act as agents of transformation
- Establishment of community-based organizations/institutions composed of the poor themselves which will serve as instruments for action and change
- We are Christian. We do everything for the glory of God, according to Biblical principles.
- We are Filipino. The Center for Community Transformation Group of Ministries was organized and is funded, governed, and managed by Filipinos.
- We are a Prayerful, Worshiping, Serving, Witnessing, Discipling, Learning and Teaching group
- Informal Service Workers
- Street dwellers
- Children and Youth